On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Brian Kennelly
<brian+ibm-m...@bkennelly.net> wrote, re "days so far in the year" as
a date format:
> That is actually a very import format, as well as the full format returned
> by the TIME macro: 0cyyddd.  (Century, year, days in year.)

Sure, "days this year" can be useful, but does anyone store dates as
"days so far in the year"? It's basically the "Julian" date without
the year.

Thanks re TIME format -- also important. Tho again, that's kind of
just Julian with some noise on the front...
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"