SAS uses lots of date formats. ISO 8601 is a good spot to look for a
large list.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/lrdict/63026/HTML/default/a003169814.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

--
Don Poitras - zSeries R & D  -  SAS Institute Inc. -  SAS Campus Drive
mailto:sas...@sas.com   (919)531-5637  Fax:677-4444     Cary, NC 27513