On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:51:46 -0500, Elpida Tzortzatos. <elp...@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

>I am working with RMF to open an APAR that would provide at least some of
>the information you described below. In addition I am looking at providing a
>z/OS DISPLAY command to report on the LFAREA size, amount used, amount
>available, and how much has been converted to 4K. A high water mark of large
>page usage can also be reported.

Meanwhile, some of what you need is in RMF III and I've been using my
RXSTOR64 exec also to monitor 64-bit storage usage (before RMF III
showed any numbers).  RXSTOR64 is on CBT file 434 and my web site
(url below in my signature).

A sample of the entire RXSTOR64 exec output can be found here:
http://home.flash.net/~mzelden/rxstor64.html

On one of my systems, this is what the summary section looks like for
large memory:

64-BIT LARGE MEMORY VIRTUAL STORAGE - SYSTEM WIDE USAGE

LARGE MEMORY AREA (LFAREA)    : 65G
LARGE MEMORY STORAGE ALLOCATED: 61160M
LARGE MEMORY OBJECTS ALLOCATED: 160

The allocated number does match the RMF III STORM (option 3.7a) summary
under 1M frames.

Regards,

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net