I was not advocating having a z/OS DISPLAY command over monitor/reporting
in RMF. Some of the information is monitored by RMF today and RMF will
enhance their support to report the number of available large pages. I think
there is also value in having a quick and handy z/OS command that will give
you the current large page utilization statistics.

Elpida Tzortzatos
phone: (845) 435-3125
email: elp...@us.ibm.com

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:38:10 -0700, Norman Hollander on DesertWiz
<norman.hollan...@desertwiz.biz> wrote:

>IMHO- needs to be in RMF and/or monitor.  DISPLAY commands are not good
for
>being proactive.
>
>zNorman

Behalf