I think you can try to use option 3.2 in ISPF , using "CEE.SCEERUN" like
model to create your own PDS

 Menu  RefList  Utilities  Help

                               Data Set Utility

    A Allocate new data set                C Catalog data set
    R Rename entire data set               U Uncatalog data set
    D Delete entire data set               S Short data set information
blank Data set information                 V VSAM Utilities

ISPF Library:
  Project  . .                  Enter "/" to select option
  Group  . . .                  / Confirm Data Set Delete
  Type . . . .

Other Partitioned, Sequential or VSAM Data Set:
  Name  . . . . . . . 'CEE.SCEERUN'
  Volume Serial . . .           (If not cataloged, required for option
"C")

Data Set Password  . .          (If password protected)

Option ===>
 F1=Help      F2=Split     F3=Exit      F7=Backward  F8=Forward   F9=Swap

 F10=Actions  F12=Cancel
 Menu  RefList  Utilities  Help

                            Allocate New Data Set
                                                                    More:
  +
Data Set Name  . . . : AD.XXXX.LOAD

Management class . . .                (Blank for default management class)

Storage class  . . . .                (Blank for default storage class)
Volume serial . . . . R10A2A         (Blank for system default volume) **

Device type . . . . .                (Generic unit or device address) **

Data class . . . . . .                (Blank for default data class)
Space units . . . . . BLOCK          (BLKS, TRKS, CYLS, KB, MB, BYTES
                                     or RECORDS)
Average record unit                  (M, K, or U)
Primary quantity  . . 2694          (In above units)
Secondary quantity    0             (In above units)
Directory blocks  . . 1119           (Zero for sequential data set) *
Record format . . . . U
Record length . . . . 0
Block size  . . . . . 32760
Data set name type    PDS            (LIBRARY, HFS, PDS, LARGE, BASIC, *

Command ===>
 F1=Help      F2=Split     F3=Exit      F7=Backward  F8=Forward   F9=Swap

 F10=Actions  F12=Cancel

Andre,