You may try from the starting point of link
https://www-304.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc03100.nsf?OpenDatabase

1- Sign in if you can  if not your IBM ID may not be authorized to use
resourcelink .Check with your IBM support team
2- Choose library from menu options on the left hand side of web page.
3-Then choose z10 EC or whatever your CEC"s model is ...You should see all
documents based on that model

The ones that I send as reading recommendation are the following books...I am
not sure whether Java is available for older models.

Title Order number Download

API for Java API-JAVA-08 API-JAVA-08.pdf (1.91MB)
Application Programming Interfaces SB10-7030-12 SB10-7030-12.pdf (1.1MB)

Hope it helps
Regards
Meral