It's our annual peak time, first day of classes for Fall Semester.
Since last spring, I've "ratcheted down" the group capacity for our 4
lpars on a z9BC-L03. I had it down to 16. Last week I raised it to 17,
today after capping had cut in, I raised it to 18 and then to 19. I
expected it to take at least some wall time for the 4-hour average to
catch up, but in reality, RMF III shows WLM Capping still in effect.
  It's now lunch time and we seem to be meeting our workload. I guess I
really don't fully understand how the 4-hour average is determined.

  The other thing I've noticed in this exercise these past few months,
is that, whatever number I have the Softcap set at (say n=16), SCRT
reports n+1 (17). I haven't pursued this curiosity as yet.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University