--------------------------------------<snip>-------------------------------------
Forget cyberattacks, natural disasters and hardware failures -- the biggest threat to your data center may well be human error.
AINT THAT THE TRUTH! As well as HUMAN (Mostly managerial) IGNORANCE!.

I still have horrible memories of a CEO that ordered me to develop and install, via ZAP, the multiple-level alias feature two years before IBM provided it. I thought he was going to fire me when I refused, flat out, to meddle in Catalog Management.

Rick