We are in the process of converting from IBM VTS's to STK VSM's.  STK has
recommended that we use tapereqs to accomplish this task.  I am not quite
clear on what we code in the ACS routines to get it into STK or do we code
everything to go to STK and based on criteria we set in Tapereq we go back
into SMS???  My thinking was that we would could something like this If
unit=(tape90 cart 3490)
exit

I am however not sure if that's how easy it is.  Anybody have experience
with switching from SMS to using tapereqs and want to share the experience
with me?

Thanks

John