Friends

It would like a help of you, when I enter in the panel of DB2TOOL option 1(DB2 System Catalog), later option K, and in front of a packages I inform the command SQ, I am receiving the following error message,

IBM0534S ONCODE=8094  Protection exception
From compile unit ADBUNI at entry point ASSEMBLE_STMT at statement 56 at compile unit offset +000001CE at entry offset +00000076 at address 0FF29146. IRX0250E System abend code 0C4, reason code 00000004. IRX0255E Abend in host command SELECT or address environment routine ISPEXEC. ***

 somebody knows how to tell me how to solve this problem.

 thank you very much.

 Atts.

 Helio Jose da Silva
 Banco Rural S/A