thanks Lizette.
yes we have sysview, which helps to track whether they are related to my
STCs.
I handle a product named ObjectStar(TIBCO)..very old name HURON,3 layered
s/w similar to DB2, but i find it much powerful, quite rare in today
installations too.

Anyhow, in general terms, sysview or system tools like RMF would help me to
track which all STCs however, if i wanted to browse/see through the
JESYSMSG/sysprint of the STC, when i am unable to logon to the affected
LPAR(session HUNG due to high CPU)..is there a way via SDSF commands from
one LPAR to view/browse the same of a diff LPAR?..

When you say OPS can see your stcs spiking, which ones are they talking
about?
I meant the Operations team via thier consoles which are mostly
solve/sysview...or they would have been already logged on to the LPAR SDSF,
so can sort the CPU in DA option.