Lizette,

ISRTSO is Option 6's panel. I suppose it's one way to issue the command string.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 9:39 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Passing commands to SDSF in REXX

The Archives had this bit of code from 2008.
http://groups.google.com/group/bit.listserv.tsorexx/msg/957c30e301fc76db

I would check out the entire thread to see what they came up with.  Note:
This was in the TSO REXX newsgroup.  If you are at z/OS V1.9 or above, then
the SDSF REXX interface would probably make it easier.  I am not sure what
ISRTSO is in this example.

/* Rexx  */
 Arg Tr_parm

If Tr_parm <> '' then
 do;trace_on=1;Tr_parm='TRACE 'Tr_parm;interpret Tr_parm;end
else trace_on = 0

commands = "SDSF da;pre d901*;sort jobname"

 Address 'ISPEXEC'
  'DISPLAY PANEL (ISRTSO) COMMAND('"commands"') RETBUFFR('bufname')
   RETLGTH('lngname')'

I have not tried this.  But this might be what you are looking for.

Lizette