I have RRS data dating back to 2002 and want to get rid of the files.
I recently set the logger values to retpd(30) and autodelete, but all
the old files are still there.
Assuming I can't just delete the files, how else can I get rid of them ?

My logger entry looks like this :
LOGSTREAM NAME(ATR.LVT1.ARCHIVE) STRUCTNAME() LS_DATACLAS(LOGGER)

          LS_MGMTCLAS() LS_STORCLAS(ISTS000) HLQ(ISTS000) MODEL(NO)
LS_SIZE(5120)
          STG_MGMTCLAS() STG_STORCLAS() STG_DATACLAS(LOGGER)
STG_SIZE(5120)
          LOWOFFLOAD(0) HIGHOFFLOAD(80) STG_DUPLEX(YES)
DUPLEXMODE(UNCOND)
          RMNAME() DESCRIPTION() RETPD(30) AUTODELETE(YES)
OFFLOADRECALL(YES)
          DASDONLY(YES) DIAG(NO) LOGGERDUPLEX() EHLQ(NO_EHLQ)

          MAXBUFSIZE(65276)

Paul Beesley
UKOSG, EDS, Bournemouth
*   01202 502334
 * 07790 495140
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>