The white square with ALT-F1 did help !. However I lost my desktop IPL
icons probably because there was damage in desktop directory in the first
place.... chkdsk ran on all the disk C, D and E. In the D drive there is a
P390 directory. I suppose the next step is to kick up p390, there is an
IPL.cmd which I typed and got "a default devmap configuration file was not
found, use ....... this create one... there is a couple of devmap files in
different directories (like OS390) . Before this problem, I had in the
desktop a box which had 3 IPL Icons (OS390, VM, VSE/ESA ), if had click on
one, he'd ipl that operating system and everytime I would restart the
whole box it'd reipl the last operating system. If I'd want to IPL another
, I'd shutdown the current operating system , go in the box and double
click on the wanted operating system and it'd go up.... As it stands
now.... I have a basic OS/2 up & running, my problem is I don't know what
the commands are to start the P390 portion and the operating systems....
Richard