HI,

 I just finish visiting my father. My father is sick with Alzheimer’s
disease. He return in time to the Holocaust time. He is afraid that he will
not have food anymore. Now I am back home.
 Suddenly, all the issue of if MFNetDisk is "crap" or not is not important
to me anymore.

Shai

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Ron Hawkins <ron.hawkins1...@sbcglobal.net