It takes a big man to apologize in public.  I'd say you're riding tall
in the saddle!

Richard, Vickie, and Randy Pinion

--- elian.spit...@gmail.com wrote:

From: Elian Spitzer <elian.spit...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: New fixes and message for MFNetDisk's users
Date:         Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:54:45 +0300

I'm deeply sorry about your father.  That's tough.  I cannot even
begin to imagine how horrible it is to remember some of the darkest
times in our history as if they were happening all over again.

And I'm very sorry about my comments.  They were callous and
inappropriate.  I had a bad day with windows.  Not your fault.  No
excuse, but I thought I was sending it to a friend not to the list.
We tend to over exaggerate things between us.

MFNet is a work of genius actually, if truth be told.

Best regards, and sincere apologies,
Elian

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.