From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
John Norgauer
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: where does your OMVS Root file live?

Does your root ZFS  exist on your SYSRES or does it get moved after receiving
it from IBM? Do you rename it to reflect the OS level or version?

John Norgauer
Senior Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Services
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna