Barbara -  I get this from z/OS V1R10.0 MVS Programming Authorized Assembler
Services Reference Vol 3 (LLACOPY-SDUMPX)
SA22-7611-10
Sam - I don't agree with you on this case, this exit was my first learning
experience of MF assembly and I'm trying to dedicate an one our a day to
learn and keep progressing in the z/OS programming .
I had the dilemma if to post It here or keep trying by myself .
In my shop we don't really need someone with Assembly expirence but I'm
doing it mostly for me and my shop gain some fruits from this .

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Barbara Nitz <nitz-...@gmx.net> wrote:

> >*MGCRE TEXT=(R6),CONSID==XL4'0',UTOKEN=(R2),     *
> >*      MF=(E,(R10))     *
> >from the literature  :
> >*When you specify a console ID of **X'00000000'** on the CONSID
> >parameter, the issuer receives MASTER command authority. Entries in the
> >hardcopy log for the command have the name INTERNAL associated with
> >them.** *
> >
> >am I missing somthing?
>
> How old was the literature you read? Consid zero is not supported anymore
> (as
> of z/OS 1.8, as far as I am aware). I haven't tried it, but I guess at 1.10
> consid zero causes an 'invalid vary command'. In the case of having been
> issued from the master console, the consol id of the master console would
> have been inserted by MVS.
>
> Regards, Barbara Nitz

best regards,
matan cohen