I have manuals on MY iPhone. :-)

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

From:
Barbara Nitz <nitz-...@gmx.net>
To:
IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:
07/10/2010 06:07
Re: What data area contains number of CPU running on a processor
Sent by:
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

>Can't anyone do their own research anymore? If someone has looked,
couldn't find the required information and needs help, that's one thing,
but
some of these requests strike me as being downright lazy.

Yes, and that is why I put the OP in my autokill file. A bit less 'sent
from my
iphone' and reading the books instead would be helpful. But maybe the
iphone
screen is too small to read books?

Barbara

Unless stated otherwise above: