Radoslaw,

I agree with you 110% on the last point, and I believe you say in an earlier
thread that you are doing just that.

It would have been a shame if our virtualization was a one vendor party.
I've been lucky enough to see customers virtualize everything from old HDS
Thunders, EMC midrange, IBM Sharks and even HDS 9960s.

They weren't all Mainframe, but one shop virtualized two IBM F20s and an E10
and for their development and sandpit z/OS LPARs and it worked a treat.

Ron