I saw it somewhere listed (I don't think it was Amazon) for the absolutely
ridiculous price of over $1400.  Yes, that's 4 digits to the left of the
decimal point.

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds.

--ilvi