From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: WTO ABEND D23 help

-----Original Message-----

Charles,
Just a very simple question.

How many lines are you displaying?  I remember reading something about having
to be APF authorized if there is a large number of lines.  Is this possible?

Though I could be way of base.

Lizette

Important Notice to Recipients:

The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. If
you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic
and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is
not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the
following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html. If you
cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will send the
contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney you consent to
the foregoing.