On 11/5/2010 10:52 AM, Chris Mason wrote:

[snip lots of neat stuff]

[7] Another way is to work out how to write TSO Clists as they were written
before REXX support was available not forgetting to include using the EDIT
command!

Actually, we still teach the TSO edit command in our CLIST class.
And I actually found it valuable in designing course lab setups for
our RD4z class, which didn't count on having ISPF available.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment