From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of MASSIMO BIANCUCCI
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: R: How to discover compiler options from a csect/load module.

The main reason is as simply as hard.

We've got a set of source and load code. We're not sure the load are exactly
related to the original source (more then 1.500 modules so I need a massive
attack).

The main idea is to regenerate the load from the source using the same
compiler level and options and afterwards comparing the single
"applications" csect.

I think compilers options (not to tell the apar level of the compiler
itself) are really important in order to generate a "similar" csect.

Thanks a lot again.
Max