From:   MASSIMO BIANCUCCI <massimo.biancu...@t-systems.it>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   15/11/2010 08:23 PM
Subject:        R: How to discover compiler options from a csect/load
module.
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

The main reason is as simply as hard.

We've got a set of source and load code. We're not sure the load are
exactly related to the original source (more then 1.500 modules so I need
a massive attack).

The main idea is to regenerate the load from the source using the same
compiler level and options and afterwards comparing the single
"applications" csect.

I think compilers options (not to tell the apar level of the compiler
itself) are really important in order to generate a "similar" csect.

Thanks a lot again.
Max