Sorry the last sentence should read "including them in Auto Migrate could open
the door for other unforseen problems".  Sorry for the typo.

--- On Fri, 11/19/10, willie bunter <williebun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: willie bunter <williebun...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DFHSM MIGRATE MYSTERY
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

Stan,

Thanks for the clarification that Command migrate will supersede the SMS
attributes.  The reason why this particular Storage group is exempted from
Space Management is because there are several system files which reside in this
storage group.  Exempting them from migration could open the door for other
unforseen problems.

Thanks.