Hi all,

The volume which I am trying to access is in Emulated Disk - OS/2 drive.

I tried suggestions given by every one..
In all, I conclude the Path is Not Physically Available.

I tried the following -

DS P,0B81

RESPONSE=P390
 IEE459I 02.07.01 DEVSERV PATHS 006
 UNIT DTYPE  M CNT VOLSER  CHPID=PATH STATUS
      RTYPE   SSID CFW TC   DFW   PIN  DC-STATE CCA  DDC   ALT  CU-TYPE
 0B81,3390  ,F,000,      ,FC=<
 ************************ SYMBOL DEFINITIONS ************************
 F = OFFLINE                        < = PHYSICALLY UNAVAILABLE

V path(b81,fc),offline

RESPONSE=P390      IEE303I PATH(0B81,FC) OFFLINE

V path(b81,fc),online

RESPONSE=P390
 IEE386I PATH(0B81,FC) NOT BROUGHT ONLINE
 IEE763I NAME= IECVIOPM CODE= 0000000400000000
 IOS552I PATH NOT PHYSICALLY AVAILABLE
 IEE764I END OF IEE386I    RELATED MESSAGES

V b81,online

RESPONSE=P390      IEE025I UNIT 0B81     HAS NO LOGICAL  PATHS

I am facing this type of Volume related problem the first time. So please
anyone let me know what needs to be done next in order to make the volume
physically available.

Thanks for all your responses..
-Jerry