I agree that the ad was very poorly written, and I ignored it very quickly.
While the "insulter" was a bit out of line, I have to confess that I share
some of his anger towards such ads.  I don't mind, for instance, Dave Cole
posting a note about a new release of XDC being available, but an ad such as
this one is out of line, and has no place on this mailing list.

If Darren was still actively monitoring this list, I doubt he would have
allowed such posts.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Darth Keller <darth.kel...@assurant.com>wrote:

> An interesting response from an organization called ChristianCare.
>
> However, I did not see that response on the listserv - so I'm assuming it
> was directed to you personally & you chose to forward it to the listserv -
> in my opinion, making you just as petty and lacking in professionalism.
> It's certainly Not going to make me view CA in a better light.
>
> I also do not like receiving ad's through the listserv - with that said, I
> also felt the ad itself to be poorly designed.  What the product did was
> buried way to far down in the ad  - wasting my time and bringing me to the
> conclusion that I should ignore any additional emails from this
> individual.
>
> dd keller
>

> There is no need to send personal insults.
>
> Aurora Emanuela Dell'Anno
> CA MSC

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains
confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have
received this material in error and that any forwarding, copying, printing,
distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this material in error, please (i) do not read it,
(ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and
(iii) erase or destroy the material. Emails are not secure and can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by email. Thank you.