What I think is really funny, or ironic, is that if you Google Bud's name
you get a hit on every response to this post that repeats his insult.

Whatever Aurora did intentionally, we are unintentionally multiplying its
public profile as we repeat it.

It's now a little more public than Aurora's inbox, and just this list
audience. I hope he's not doing job interviews at the moment...

Ron

Behalf Of