If you look at some of the other objections to the original product announcement, those had to do with the presence of much marketing doublespeak which didn't give a clue what the product really did. Considering the technical nature of this list, it would be more appropriate to dispense with the c--p directed to clueless management types and get immediately to the point, so it would be obvious whether further reading was a useful expenditure of time.

I read through the whole post only because I was morbidly curious whether it would set a new record for how long it took to get a clue whether the product had any relevance.
  Joel C Ewing