G'day,

I am trying to delete a multi-volume VSAM dataset.  I receive the following
error:

DATA SET CICSPROD.CICS.UBSP.DFHTEMP.OLD NOT ALLOCATED, VOLUME NOT AVAILABLE
VOLUME NECESSARY TO SATISFY YOUR REQUEST NOT ON SYSTEM, AND CANNOT BE MOUNTED
** ENTRY CICSPROD.CICS.UBSP.DFHTEMP.OLD NOT DELETED

>From what the user told me that the dsn used to span 3 volumes and the 2 of
>the dasds have been reused.  He doesn't remember to volume names.  Is there a
>way of deleting the dsn without having to re-init the 2 volumes (if I do find
>out the names)?  I did a LISTCAT of the dsn  to see if the volsers were still
>available but I was unsuccessful :
IDC3014I CATALOG ERROR
IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 50 - REASON CODE IS IGG0CLE3-5

Could anybody suggest a way of deleting them?