On 20 Dec 2010 15:01:31 -0800, chrisma...@belgacom.net (Chris Mason)
wrote:

>My security problem arose because I was in the habit of keying a userid, then
>tabbing and keying in the password. All the time I would be looking at the
>keyboard - as poor typists do!

All of the "solutions" that shops have for password control assume
people won't act like people.  (Mr. Spock is the epitome of illogic in
assuming this).

That said - I never understood how a computer professional doesn't
decide that it would be a valuable skill to learn to type and take the
time and effort to do so.   Sure it's some up front work - but it
saves so much work in the long run.

Or these days - almost *any* professional.