On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <
shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net <shmuel%2bibm-m...@patriot.net>> wrote:

> In <c4d23b11-a572-4058-9bad-8e93934d9...@optonline.net>, on 12/22/2010
>    at 06:40 PM, Micheal Butz <michealb...@optonline.net> said:
>
> >Would anyone know what subpool load loads into
>
> Yes. What are the load module attribute and are you running from an
> authorized library?

Look at Chapter 3 in MVS Programming: Authorized Assembler Services Guide,
SA22-7608, for a good explanation.  Depending on several factors it can be
loaded into 1 of several different subpools.  In certain cases you get to
choose which subpool is used.