From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Shane
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 9:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Cannatello .... yet again

I brought a copy into the country (from Amazon) when version 2 was
released. Probably only been opened a couple of times.
In pristine condition (in clear adhesive cover wrap) in a drawer since
purchase. These days my Linux kernel reference books get more perusal.

Shane ...

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:24:53 +0930
Anthony Thompson wrote:

> I've never previously heard of Cannetello. Appalled by my own
> ignorance, I promptly Google'd the name and discovered the following
> on Amazon.com.
>
> "Advanced Assembler Language and MVS Interfaces: For IBM Systems and
> Application Programmers" [Paperback] Carmine A. Cannatello (Author).
>
> Four used copies available, priced from $180-ish. Written back in
> mid-1999 so somewhat dated, but still looks like a very useful
> reference. Ant.

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.