Another good place to start with BCPii is on the Share Website.  Here is
the presentation from this past SHARE in Boston.

http://share.confex.com/share/115/webprogram/Session7543.html

Craig

Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
12/29/2010 08:40 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: BCPii code

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 05:51:22 -0600, Mary Anne Matyaz wrote:

>Luc, IBM is providing two samples via apar OA31731.
>
> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=isg1OA31731
>
>The bad news is, they are in C.

A month ago I would have asked, "What's bad about that?  At least
they're not assembler."  But as an economy move we're dropping
our licenses for mainframe IBM and SAS compilers.  At least we
still retain Dignus and SAS cross-compilers.

-- gil

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then destroy any copies of it.