The book says that I can use OPSCAWTO to send an SNMP trap. The CA-OPS/MVS
books point over to the CA Common Services (CCS) books as having more
information. I am scouring them right now. And just getting confused. I did not
install CA-CCS. The person who did knew we weren't using the UNIX based stuff
and so just skipped those steps. I'm now trying to figure out what I need to do
with CCS to enable OPSCAWTO to work. Does anybody out there use OPSCAWTO to
send an SNMP trap to another system (we use something called Orion, don't ask
me about it - I'm not in the "need to know" for that product because it does
not run on z/OS so I have no need to be familar with it. Or so I'm told.) I
vaguely read that OPSCAWTO requires some extra work with the ENF database and
another STC in order to work.

Any pointers gratefully received!

John McKown
Systems Engineer IV