From:Pinnacle <pinnc...@rochester.rr.com>
To:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent:Monday, January 10, 2011 2:14:14 PM
Subject:Re: Looking for mainframe e-mail software

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Regan" <netsfw_sysp...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:03 AM
Subject: Looking for mainframe e-mail software

> We have been using XMITIP for about 10 years now, but now we are looking to
> move beyond it and go with a vendor supported product. I've found
> three products so far:
>
> JES2Mail     from CASI Software
> SMTP-Send     from TBS Software Inc.
> VPS/Email     from Levi, Ray & Shoup,
> Inc.
>
> but I was wondering if there are any others out there?

**This is not an ad, just a clarification to misinformation that XMITIP is not
a vendor-supported product.**

LBDSoftware and Pinnacle Consulting Group, Inc. have a partnership to provide
vendor support for XMITIP.  Please contact Lionel or myself for information.

Regards,
Thomas Conley, President/CEO
Pinnacle Consulting Group, Inc.
59 Applewood Drive