In
<b282be35b5a4494894d4ecfba2bf7847180c7f0...@xch-nw-17v.nw.nos.boeing.com>,
on 01/15/2011
   at 05:45 PM, "Schwarz, Barry A" <barry.a.schw...@boeing.com> said:

>What happened to the common and effective advice - If you receive
>spam, hit delete and move on.

To every complex question there is an answer that is simple, obvious
and wrong. As Allan Sherman said, "Good advice costs nothing and it's
worth the price." That advice may be common, but it is not effective.
It is only good advice for those that do not have the skills to
determine the complaint addresses and whose providers do not have a
mechanism for reporting spam for blocking purposes.