> z/OS 1.10 Jes2:
>
> We have a job that is 'stuck' on the internal reader/input queue  and
would like to
> know how to get rid of it.
>
> The internal reader display:
>
> $HASP890 JOB(PER60160) 457
>
> $HASP890 JOB(PER60160)  STATUS=(ON INTRDR/NUC4),CLASS=A,PRIORITY=15,
>
> $HASP890                SYSAFF=(NUC4),HOLD=(NONE),PURGE=YES,CANCEL=YES
>
> I have tried:
>
> $CJ(470840),P    and then get:
>
> $HASP890 JOB(PER60160)
>
> $HASP890 JOB(PER60160)  STATUS=(ON INTRDR/NUC4),CLASS=A,PRIORITY=15,
>
> $HASP890                SYSAFF=(NUC4),HOLD=(NONE),PURGE=YES,CANCEL=YES
>

> The job is  only visible from the SDSF Status display:
>
> JOBNAME  JobID    Prty Queue      Device             PhaseName
>
> PER60160 J0478512   15 INPUT      INTRDR             INPUT

You probably should contact IBM and open an ETR on this.  Is NUC4 active in
your system MAS?  I would think that using ZAPJOB could be more dangerous if
the job is "live" like it is.  I have only used ZAPJOB when the job truly
did not exist and JES2 thought it was still there.  Have you checked you
INTRDR?  Do you have enough?  Are they all in use?  Can you display them?

I would console dump JES2 before any other actions are taken just in-case
you need to research this issue more.

Lizette