Following up on the earlier thread on "permanent" LOAD.

It appears to me that the 8-character module name(s) passed to CSVDYLPA must
be unique, is that correct? That is, unlike LOAD, it is not possible for two
different jobs or STCs to have access to different versions of a given
module, both of which have the same name. Am I missing anything?

I am thinking specifically of a test version running in parallel with a
production version. Both want to load their subsidiary module 'FOO', but the
test version has a newer FOO than the one production already has in storage.
Would the ADD fail? Or would the new FOO cause the old FOO to be deleted,
leaving users who referenced it by address pointing at orphaned storage?

Or would the new FOO replace the old FOO logically, but leave the old FOO in
memory such that users who referenced it by address would continue to use
the old copy?

Thanks,

Charles