>Is the a way to automatically copy the old ETR abstract field into the new
>SR title field?
>
>It is annoying that the SR title field is blank for records created via the
>ETR system.

Don't hold your breath. I have griped about this before (also on this forum),
and it went unaddressed. IBM probably figures that everyone will jump onto
the new tool, and the rest ist just during conversion. After all, this internet
tool is free, right? (That's the excuse I have always gotten from IBM for not
fixing things in servicelink.)

If you open an ETR via SR, it will have the correct 'abstract' afterwards. I
think this has something to do with using a different retain field to fill in
abstract in SR.

Regards, Barbara Nitz