Hi

I encounter a problem at invoking xlc under z/OS UNIX System Services.

If I try to compile and link a program by a command such as

        xlc -o hw hw.c

I will receive this error message:

EDC5129I No such file or directory. (errno2=0x05940252)FSUM3221 xlc:
Cannot spawn program /usr/lpp/cbclib/xlc/exe/ccndrvr - EDC5129I No such
file or directory. (errno2=0x05940252).

/usr/lpp/cbclib/xlc/exe/ccndrvr is an external link and pointing to this:

        /usr/lpp/cbclib/xlc/exe/ccndrvr -> CCNDRVR

The STEPLIB environment variable is set to CBC.SCCNCMP.

Does somebody has a hint what's going on here?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Oliver