Chris,

I don't really have any trouble keeping up.  While I could have done the
search on the manuals, I would not have caught the significance without
spending a fair amount of time ploughing through the manuals.  Since FSS is
a valid concept and used as an acronym.  It would seem that the Terminology
folks have "missed one".

I do find it interesting regarding the automatic behavior of FSS regardless
what is specified.

As to the spell checker, I try not to let spelling interfere with my
conversations.  I never noticed any difference while reading Shakespeare,
and I usually don't notice spelling errors unless my brain refuses to
properly interpret.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob Schramm