Check the browse DISPLAY command.  You can specify the code pages used.

On Feb 17, 2011 11:08 AM, "McKown, John" <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Most strange. On my z/OS 1.10 system the \ is x'E0', not x'48'! On my system
x'48' shows up in edit and browse as ç . My ISPF profile has its Terminal
set as 3278L1 (which is Latin-1 or IBM-1047 or the C/C++ code set). Sounds
like an ftp code page problem. Or given your sig, you are in France with a
different Windows code page that I use in the U.S. .

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message. HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and
issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake
Life Insurance Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of
TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

For IBM-MAIN subscribe / ...