What does a LISTCAT of the ZFS data set say?

Our /tmp is a zfs file with secondary extents assigned and not sms managed,
the volume contains over 1800 free cyls. I got a msg that the file was full,
since this is a sand box system I just unmounted and remounted to clear this
up.

Why wouldn't this zfs file automatically grow? Tks Matt

MOUNT FILESYSTEM('SYS1.OMVS.MVSTECH.PCH.TMP')
      MOUNTPOINT('/tmp')
         TYPE(TFS)
         MODE(RDWR)

SYS1.PARMLIB(IOEPRM00) contains aggrgrow=on