Yann

I've been inveigled into participating in this thread on no sound grounds
whatsoever!

However, since I've taken a look I would say that, if having used the
hexadecimal option which I believe you can use in both BROWSE and EDIT,
you see precisely the same encoding, you have a problem which is purely a
matter for ISPF and you should ask on the ISPF list:

https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ISPF-L

Actually, I think that's what Rob Schramm was suggesting anyhow.

Chris Mason

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:23:22 +0100, CUNY Yann <yann.cuny.antares@AXA-
TECH.COM> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>       We got '\' characters (X'48') that are not displayed when we browse
a dataset. But when we edit it, we can see it.