De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] De la part de
Chris Mason
Envoyé : vendredi 18 février 2011 04:32
À : IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Objet : Re: ISPF : Some Characters are displayed in edit mode but not in browse

Yann

I've been inveigled into participating in this thread on no sound grounds
whatsoever!

However, since I've taken a look I would say that, if having used the
hexadecimal option which I believe you can use in both BROWSE and EDIT,
you see precisely the same encoding, you have a problem which is purely a
matter for ISPF and you should ask on the ISPF list:

https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ISPF-L

Actually, I think that's what Rob Schramm was suggesting anyhow.

Chris Mason

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:23:22 +0100, CUNY Yann <yann.cuny.antares@AXA-
TECH.COM> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>       We got '\' characters (X'48') that are not displayed when we browse
a dataset. But when we edit it, we can see it.

>For exemple :
>
>In browse mode :
>
>E: StoneBranch UCmdHome SVC_Scheduling.SIEGE>call E: prod CFCR scripts
>

>In edit mode :
>
>E:\StoneBranch\UCmdHome\SVC_Scheduling.SIEGE>call E:\prod\CFCR\scripts\
>
>(we are just submitting scripts on Windows with our Mainframe TWS).
>
>Any explication ?
>

>Cordialement,

>YANN CUNY
>AXA TECH
>IDST OUTILS
>
>( + 33 1 55 67 22 49

Ce message est confidentiel;  Son contenu ne represente en aucun cas
un engagement de la part de  AXA Technology Services (AXA Tech) sous
reserve de tout accord conclu par ecrit entre vous et AXA Technology
Services (AXA Tech).Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion,meme
partielle,  doit etre autorisee  prealablement.  Si vous  n'etes pas
destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immediatement l'expe-
diteur.

This message is  confidential;  its  contents  do not  constitute  a
commitment by AXA Technology Services (AXA Tech) except where provi-
ded  for in  a written agreement  between  you  and  AXA  Technology
Services (AXA Tech).  Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemina-
tion, either  whole  or  partial, is prohibited. If  you are not the
intended recipient  of the message,  please notify  the sender imme-
diately.