I prefer to run Linux. There is no WSA client for Linux. I guess I could use my
Windows desktop at work, but that won't help when I'm working from home. It
would be nice if IBM "opened" the WSA protocol so that others could use it. I
know why they won't - it would increase their cost and decrease their ability
to modify it at will. Also, it appears that IBM doesn't want to push WSA, but
RDz. Perhaps because RDz is seat licensed and more profitable.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group