And in HOME mode the instructions are fetched from the HOME address space. In
all other cases they are fetched from the PRIMARY address space (though when
XMS came out when executing in secondary mode some CPU models would fetch from
the primary and others would fetch from the secondary).

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:58:57 -0500 Kristine Harper <kristine.har...@neon.com>