On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:45:53 -0500 michealbutz <michealb...@optonline.net>
wrote:

:>The only case I case I can think of were HASN |= PASN |= SASN is Were a SRB
issues a space
:>switching PC

Nothing special about an SRB issuing a PC.

:>Or Does a SAC 512

Does not change any of {PASN,SASN,HASN}

:>The program that schedules the SRB is HOME The SRB that issues the PC or goes
into AR mode
:>is Primary the PC routine  that gets control is secondary

The program that scheduled the SRB in NOT home when the SRB starts unless the
SRB is scheduled to its own address space.

:>I "think" I got it right

Not even close ;)

http://www.dissensoftware.com